Wednesday 5 October 2022

Wed Oct 5

HAND IN THE HUNDREDS QUESTIONS

List 2-3 reasons the Hundreds may not be as popular today as they were in 2003.

 (put into your notes)

Take Aways from Bobby Hundred's Video ( record into your notes)

In class assignment: List with a partner the pros and cons of working for yourself/ having your own business. Discussion to follow.

Do you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur...  assignment 10 marks.

When doing this assignment I am not asking do you want to be an entrepreneur, I am asking do you have the qualities and/or skillset to be an entrepreneur. For full marks you need to cite examples and reason what skills you might not have.

I consider myself to be organized, disciplined and a team player and I have show this through my many years of playing soccer on both school and community teams.

OR

There are a few traits that make me not likely to be a good entrepreneur. I am unable to motivate myself or be disciplined enough to get things done on time. Also I generally have to be told what to do and prefer it this way. For me working on my own business would not be a good option.

Review the Articles:  Must have traits of an Entrepreneur

LINK#1: Traits #1    Traits #2  Traits #3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entrepreneurs Videos

  VIDEO: SOCK POCKET https://wisepocketproducts.com/ Questions for Sock Pocket 1. How old is this entrepreneur? 2. What is a prototype? 3. W...